A Taste of HHC
"A Taste of HHC" themed cooking classes for kids and teens.
Students start each class with a nutrition game or activity followed by hands-on cooking lessons. Each participant will receive an activity handout with recipes to keep.
Come join us and try REAL. Good. Food!
Current Available Class Themes:
- Heart Healthy Valentine's Day Class
- Yummy Munchies
- Healthy Snacks Class
- Think and Eat Green Class
- All About Sugar Class
- Eat Your Colors - Stir Fry Class
- Have a Souper Day Class
- Savory Sandwiches Class
- What's So Great About Eggs Class
- Thanksgiving Holiday Class
- Healthy Traditional Holiday Meal Class
- Growing and Cooking with Herbs Class
- Make Your Own Pizza Class
- Meatless Mania Vegetarian Cooking Class
- No Sugar Halloween Party Cooking Class #1
- No Sugar Halloween Party Cooking Class #2
- Taste of the Sea Cooking Class
- Healthy Food Gift Jars - Cooking Class
- Mama Mia! Thatsa Pasta!
- Healthy Desserts for One
- Egg-Cellent Easter Cooking Class
- Healthy Happy Pets Cooking Class
- Healthy Start Breakfast Class
- Mystery Box Cooking Class
- Pro/Pre-Biotics - Health Benefits
- Gluten-Free Eating
- Protein Power!
- Mystery Box Class! (Where nobody gets "chopped")
- Cooking for Badges (Scout Badge and Patch classes)
- College Cooking 101 - series of 4 classes
You can make it a "Mommy & Me" class by asking your instructor to attend with your child.