HHC Legacy Chefs
Senior communities are an ideal setting where students young and young-at-heart will learn about nutritious foods and preparing healthy foods from scratch.
1. Seniors Cooking with Kids
Senior adults are invited to watch, participate, or help mentor a student in class, bringing the intergenerational community together for precious learning time around the table. Maximum 10:1 student/instructor ratio plus unlimited senior participants.
2. Demonstration Style Classes - Seniors Only
We offer "Foods of the Bible" and other class themes for our senior participants as a demonstration style class. Unlimited participants.
3. Cooking Classes with Seniors
These hands-on cooking classes include light food preparation, nutrition information and hands-on preparation. Maximum 10:1 student/instructor ratio.
Facility Placement for Assisted Living/Senior Communities
We are currently placing trained and certified HHC instructors in assisted living facilities across the U.S.
How it works:
- Provide us with a list of your locations requesting an HHC Instructor.
- We'll assign a Healthy Hands Cooking Certified Instructor for each of your locations or your activities professional can get certified him/herself.
- Meet with the instructor to determine types and schedule for classes.
- Complete the the simple one page agreement between you and the instructor.
- Your instructor's classes will be listed on our website with a link back to your facility.
We do not charge to assign our cooking instructors to your facility.
Sample "Foods of The Bible" Classes
-Praise Him for Pomegranates
-The Sweet Scent of Cinnamon
-He Loves You, HONEY
-Apple of My Eye
-Melodies of Melons
-Great Are Thy Grapes
Healthy Hands Cooking will promote your locations as a preferred community partner online.
A proud partner of NAAP.