IN-SCHOOL. HOMESCHOOL. MORE.
We have delicious recipes and fun nutrition activities that can be used in the classroom, for summer camps, cooking clubs, homeschool groups and afterschool programs.
Our instructors are mobile making it convenient for you and your students by coming to your location. That’s right! We come to your school or facility to share our fun, hands-on nutrition lessons and healthy recipes.
We don’t even need a fully equiped kitchen to teach kids the almost forgotten life skill of creating snacks and meals with wholefoods from scratch. A clean space, trash can, a few outlets and a place for kids to wash their hands is our minimum location requirement.
Our registration portal makes collecting allergy info, waivers and parental permission super easy right from a mobile device. We work well with commuity partners who also have their own registration requirements by forwarding customers after initial registration with HHC on to those portals. The process is smooth and easy for our customers.
Our instructors have the option to offer HHC Kids Kits as part of their programming for your location. These kits contain high-quality kitchen utensiles specially designed for children brought to you through our connection with Curious Chef ©. Kits can be taken home so that children can continue to grow their knowledge from their own kitchens with adult supervision.
Learn more about the types of classes we have to offer by clicking on the button below or keep scrolling to see examples of how we might work with your school or homeschool group.
Our classes can be customized to fit your schools needs. Here are just a few examples of ways we have shared our classes with other schools.
- In-House Experiences– With this offering, our instructor comes to your school to share a breif hands-on nutrition activity and simple recipes with kids right in the classroom. Like an “on-site field trip” they get to experience a taste of Healthy Hands Cooking without leaving the school campus.
- Afterschool Enrichment- Wether you already have an afterschool program and are looking for new enrichment offerings or are looking to start a completely new program, we can work with you to meet your needs with our array of flexible and fun lesson plans. *Addtional STEAMM based content coming soon!
- Healthy Cooking Clubs- Have students who don’t participate in your afterschool program that you would like to offer enrichment classes to? Our classes can be used to create a fun and engaging cooking club.
- Summer Camps- Finding ways to keep kids engaged over the summer can be challenging. Why not offer a fun HHC Cooking Day Camp. Our instructors can work with you to customize the camp for your location.
- Homeschool Groups- Our programs can be brought to your location as well. Either as an on-site field trip for your homeschool group or additional enhancement to what is already being taught at home.